We have been working hard to make the Red River Inn as safe as possible during the last few months. During our enforced closure we have made a few improvements to the Beer Garden and are now taking bookings for table service food & drinks.
We take great pleasure in welcoming you back to the Red River Inn.
What we have introduced
- Firstly all food and drink served will be done as sit-down table service. We will be serving food and drink in the beer garden as well as offering a takeaway service for both food and ales. By keeping staff and customers outside in the open air where possible and socially distanced inside we can make it as safe as possible .
- Clear rules and signage will be displayed.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Even outside we will be sticking to the 2m rule. Groups of up to six people will be able to dine or socialise together but they will be 2m from the next table.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be placed around the pub and beer garden and we encourage you to use them as much as possible.
- Carefully trained our staff to protect both themselves and you.
Do I need to book a table?
We have vastly reduced capacity so we strongly advise you to book in advance.
Can I walk in off the street/beach?
We will always accept walk-ins where possible but with reduced capacity we advise you to book in advance.
How do I book?
Call us on 01736 753223 to book a table.
Is there a limit on the number of people that I can book a table for?
Current guidance is that outdoor gatherings are limited to members of any two households (or support bubbles) or a group of at most six people from any number of households.
What have you done to ensure customer safety?
- Tables spaced out in accordance with Government guidelines
- Single entrance and exit points
- Introduction of single use but recyclable paper menus
- Cutlery brought to you by our staff members
- Enhanced cleaning regime
- Sit down table service for food and drink consumed inside.
Do you have to wear a mask?
Yes, masks are mandatory as imposed by the Government unless otherwise exempt. We ask that whilst moving around in Red River Inn, to use the bathrooms for instance, you wear a mask.
Do I have to provide my contact details?
Yes. If you book in advance we will take some basic details to enable the Governments Track and Trace program. Walk-ins will also required to provide their details. All data will be securely stored and destroyed after 21 days.